Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How much is the latest Xbox 360?

Q. I will be getting an Xbox 360 soon, and I'm just wondering how much is the latest Xbox 360? Not the kinect, just the xbox 360 live. Also could I get it cheaper at walmart, kmart, or gamestop? Or are they the same pricee? And I am also planning on buying COD Black Ops. But I also heard that COD black ops 2 is coming out may 2. Is that a rumor, if not would it be better to get black ops 2?

A. Without the kinect:

- 4Gb slim bundle
- 250Gb holiday bundle

The benefit of getting the 250Gb bundle are that you get 3 months free live, Halo: reach and fable 3, controller, headset and other necessary cables.

Here is a good review on this bundle:

http://budurl.com/XBoxBundleReview

And here you would be able to find this bundle's price tag:

http://budurl.com/theXBoxBundle

While the benefit of getting the 4Gb bundle is that you dont have to invest too much of money at once. You can work out up to 3 games on the 4Gb bundle and there is always an option of getting the HDD later on.

You can also use flash RAM/ thumb drives as a hdd.. It helps you save a lot of money. So if you decide to go for the xbox 4Gb than here is the price tag for it:

http://budurl.com/XBoxCore

Is the Xbox 360/Kinect or the PS3 cheaper in Hong Kong than in the US?
Q. I am going to Hong Kong and am wondering if the PS3 or the Xbox 360 are cheaper there, also are the game disks cheaper too?Are the controllers also cheaper?
Thanks so much!!!
P.S. is the Wii and controlers cheaper too?
Also, are the nooks and Ipads cheaper?

A. Hong Kong is much cheaper, you'll probably get all the little gadgets cheap too like the controllers, headsets and other things.

Where is the cheapest place I can buy an xbox 360 for Christmas?
Q. I want to buy a xbox 360 250 gb for my boyfriend as a christmas present. I want it to be new and I see that it sells for about 299 I didn't know if anyone new of any black friday sales for this item or the cheapest place I could find it. Also I am not interested in any of the kinect stuff or whatever it is called. His last xbox crashed so he has controllers and all of that

thanks

A. i have purchased most of my games on best buy since the prices are varied try best buy or game stop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment