Saturday, July 6, 2013

What's the best and newest boxing video game out for the Xbox 360 right now?

Q. I've played but never owned a boxing video game and find them really fun as a sports game. So what do you recommend I buy for the Xbox 360?

A. The best boxing game for the xbox 360 is fight night round 3. The rest are either sub-par or rubbish...facebreaker comes to mind.

How do I get a game from my Xbox 360 onto Steam for free?
Q. I have had my Xbox 360 for awhile, but I wanted to know how to take my Orange Box game which I bought for it and somehow use it to get the game on my new Steam account for free.

I want to know how. I already asked if I could, and all I got was a "yeah".

A. You can't. The PC and XBox version are different games. There is no way to transfer them.

What are some xbox 360 video games that are worth the money?
Q. What are some xbox 360 video games that are worth the money? I rather buy video games that are worth $60 instead of buying a crappy game.

A. Depends on what you like. Here is a few games that I personally like a lot:

Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Fable 2
Fable 3
Bishock
Bioshock 2
Final Fantasy
Alan Wake
Orange Box
Oblivion
Grand Theft Auto 4
Gears of War 2

Just to mention a few. There is a ton of games out there worth their price. i would recommend looking at top 10 games lists and such.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment