Wednesday, August 21, 2013

what xbox 360 game has the most people playing live?

Q. I wanted to buy an xbox 360 game mainly for going on live, but i wanted a game that has alot of live users on it. What is a short list of games with alot of live users??

-thanks alot.

A. Call of Duty 4... Halo 3... Gears of War... Battlefield: Bad Company...Forza Motorsport 2...

Take games off my Xbox 360 games list?
Q. I have a few games on my Xbox 360 games list that I don't own anymore. I want to take those games off my Xbox 360 games list (on the dashboard). Is there a way to do it? Or am I stuck with them?

A. Are you talking removing them from the achievements or what? Are these arcade games? The only way I know of clearing games, may not be what you are looking for, but go all the way to the right of the dashboard. You'll be on the purple tab (default layout) and go to like memory and hard drive.Then select games, and delete the games you don't want anymore. You can also delete game data.

Not entirely sure if this is what you meant, but I think it might be.

Take games off my Xbox 360 games list?
Q. I have a few games on my Xbox 360 games list that I don't own anymore. I want to take those games off my Xbox 360 games list (on the dashboard). Is there a way to do it? Or am I stuck with them?

A. It can't be done. I have games I borrowed when I bought my 360 that are on my list that I can't remove. I even have Pacman on my list which I deleted but it's stuck there. I'm afraid you're stuck with them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment