Sunday, August 25, 2013

how often are the trade value for games at gamestop updated?

Q. I want to start trading in some games to buy me a new Xbox 360 at Gamestop, but they dont have their 30% extra trade in offer for this month. I want to wait till next month to see it they bring it back but I do not want the trade in value of my games to go down. What should i do? I suppose they change the games values everymonth so should I wait or just trade them in? Thanks for your help!!

A. actually the trade in values at gamestops stores are updated daily when the store opens. The computer automatically download the new data at the start of the day.

I used to work at one and we sometimes saw values change as much as a few dollars in just a days time. THe longer you wait the worse the values can become.

And if your talking about sports games you might as well use them as frisbees cause they are junk for trade.

Returning an Xbox game still in wrapping that came as a bundle?
Q. I bought a new Xbox 360 a few weeks ago and got left 4 dead 2 and Forza 2. I don't want Forza now and I want some money. Is it possible to return the game for a full refund even though it was bundled? If not what would they give me as trade-in value?

The game is in perfect brand-new condition, still in the wrapping with the Microsoft seal not broken.
FORZA 3

Sorry.

A. No if it was bundled you will not get a refund on it, you will get the trade-in value for it.

What would the trade in value for these Xbox 360 games + controller at Gamestop?
Q. What's the value of:
Turok-$
Blacksite: Area 51-$
Condemned 2: Bloodshot-$
Wireless Xbox 360 controller-$

If you are wondering I am trying to get the standard edition of Battlefield: Bad Company.

Gamertag: XiS Downfall

Hit me up on LIVE!

A. Turok-$10 - 15
Blacksite: Area 51-$8 or maybe less
Condemned 2: Bloodshot-$10 - 15
Wireless Xbox 360 controller-$20 or up

That's a pure guess because I know Blacksite is $20 new in GS and anything around $40 that's new is 75% or more less than the current store price. You'll be lucky to get more than $40.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment