Friday, August 30, 2013

Will the Xbox 360 Elite: Game of the Year Bundle come out in Canada?

Q. Xbox 360 Elite: Game of the Year Bundle that comes with Halo 3 and Fable 2. Is it coming out in Canada? All i found is that it isn't coming out in Europe and that Game Stop is selling it.

A. I was at the EB at Eaton Centre which should be a pretty reliable location and I asked the same question. The guy didn't assure anything, but he said that it was a microsoft package not a gamestop promotion and that he didn't see any season why it wouldn't be coming to canada... so basically: "probably" lol hope that helps

Why does my copy of UFC undisputed keep freezing it is a brand new xbox 360 elite and new game?
Q. It is a brand new xbox 360 elite and a used game. The game is in good condition but freezes after the 2nd round of fights?

A. Install the game to your hard drive and try that. If that doesn't work, then you can try just waiting for an update from the developers. Or try returning the game. You may have gotten a defunct copy.

How much could my xbox 360 elite sell for with some games?
Q. I have a xbox 360 elite like never play it cept for some new games that come out and I rent the games. All its doing is collecting dust... It doesnt have any scratches or anything on the xbox. I have all the items that it came with and I have halo 3, gears of war, 2 controllers. How much would it sell for now?

A. I think you could sell it for about $500 obo. search on craigslist or somthing see how much there selling for. Ya, with games and 2 controllers i would say about 500- more or less 50.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment