Sunday, August 11, 2013

How much could i sell my xbox 360 for?

Q. I have the Xbox 360 with a 20 Gb harddrive. 3 controllers, kinect, fifa 12, saints row 2, army of two TFD, just dance 4, gears of war 2, call of duty black ops 2, grand theft auto 4, kinect adventures. Xbox has never gotten red rings and is always working.

A. I got 350 for xbox,Kinect,headphone,Xbox eye,250gb,and maybe five games two years ago.so you'd probably get 200+.sell on craigslist.don't sell it at gamestop they'd only give you like 50 bucks tops.

what is the average price of an Xbox 360 in the United States?
Q. i live in england, but im movin to the states in a few weeks, so i want to buy an amercan Xbox 360. what are the prices of them in america? and also, do they come in any special offers ie. extra game, extra comtroler, Xbox Live coupon? thanks!

A. Depends on what 360 you want.

The basic bundle we have (Arcade) comes with no hard drive (so no buying additional game content online as you wont have room) and is for people who dont plan on using XBOX Live. This one comes with disk that has a few 'Arcade" games on it (like Uno and Pac Man for example). Price: $280

The next bundle is called Pro bundle. This has a 20 GB hard drive (which for many people is enough to last you the life of the XBOX 360) and two games (Forza and Marvel Alliance). Price: $350
[I strongly recommend you get at least this bundle as a hard drive is essential. There is so much additional game content out there that one of them is gonna catch your eye one day and you'll want it!]

The top bundle in XBOX 360 is called the Elite. This one has a massive 120 GB hard drive. Comes with Forza and Ultimate Alliance and it's a black color scheme instead of white. Prie: $450

All come with one wireless controller and a free one month trial to XBOX Live Gold (the one that allows you to play with others online)

What number should I call to get a new xbox?
Q. I have had a white Xbox 360 20 gig for around 2 years, and out of no where it stopped reading discs. I can watch Netflix and use apps but it will not read any of my games. I was wondering if this makes me eligible to send it in and get a new one? And if it does, who should I call about it?

A. Your console wouldn't be eligible for warranty unless you have the RROD or E74 error.

Quoted Below, from the Xbox Website:

"What is the warranty period for Xbox 360 consoles and accessories?

The warranties are:

Xbox 360 console: One year
Original Xbox 360 console with three flashing red lights or error E74: Three years from the console purchase date (not applicable to the Xbox 360 S console)
Kinect sensor: One year
Accessories: One year

Note

The complete Xbox 360 console warranty is available online at Xbox Warranty and Repair."

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/repair/warranty-faq

I will say that I did have the same error though, and I sent it in to get it fixed. Take it to someone who can repair it for you, or do it yourself by buying a new DVD drive for it. I got mine fixed by Microsoft so I can't really expand on this.

Since "Kyle A" answered with an obnoxious recommendation I'm going to call him out on his poorly-informed statement and tell you that every game console, without exception, will eventually suffer disk-drive issues. My first PS2 stopped working after a few years, and I'm sure the PS3 will as well. The PS3 is likely to last longer than the Xbox 360 though because people (being human) will stack really heavy objects on top of a game console with a flat surface, so why do you think the Xbox 360 would have these problems in the first place?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment