Monday, August 26, 2013

Is there any Xbox 360 game scarier than Condemned 2?

Q. I played it (at night only) and I found it boring and repetitive. I get afraid of little things that go bump in the night but this game couldn't scare me at all. Is there any Xbox 360 game that would definitely scare me? This was my first "scary" game ever.

A. fear F.I.L.E.S

What is the scariest Xbox 360 game you ever played, and why?
Q. I like to play scary games. What games have you played that are really scary? I don't mean like zombies on Black Ops, but games that actually scare you, like it would be scary to play in the dark, and they make you jump.

A. Definitely Dead Space 1 and 2. They are both pretty freaky and the sounds from the game alone will make you shit yourself.

What are some good horror games for the Xbox 360?
Q. I'm looking for a good horror game for the xbox 360, Games that will make you JUMP and scream like a little girl!

A. Recently i am playing death space 2. I play at night, after work. this game is scary, has gruesome sounds and makes me jump too. Just try it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment