Saturday, August 3, 2013

What gaming console should I get if I play mainly sports games?

Q. I have an Xbox 360. I like sports games mainly, and I will play the occasional War game, for the Campaign. Lately I have been wanting a PS3 because I have heard the graphics for Sports games are way better. Which one should I get? And are the PS3 controls hard for MLB the Show?

A. get kinect for 360 if already havent

What XBOX 360 Package should I buy if I only plan to play Sports Games?
Q. I want to buy a XBOX 360 this weekend. I am a casual player and I will probably only play Sports games like Madden and ect⦠I need help of what 360 to buy. I see there are different packages. I am leaning towards buying the $279 Arcade package but I donât want to make a mistake. Do I need to buy a bigger 360 package if I want to save my Madden games?

A. Get the pro one, right now it is only 299.99. Which is only 20 dollars more then the arcade one. The pro one includes a 20 gb hard drive, so it is way worth the money. Madden save usally take up more space since you save a whole franchise or multiple one. So i would go with the pro unit so you don't have to worry if you will have enough space...

Should I get a ps3 or an xbox 360 if the only games I am going to play are sports games?
Q. I am about buy a new hd tv and want to get a new game system to go with it. I have owned an xbox 360 for a while but it just had the red ring of death. The only games I play are sports games and really ncaa football is the reason I want to buy the system right now with ncaa football 2013 coming out next month.

A. i would go with ps3 because its has more feature like
-can connect any cheap bluetooth mic.
-comes with charger(controller doesnt require any separate batteries)
-voice changer(change your voice level
-web browser
-free to play online
-blue-ray movies
-games are harder to often get scratched


xbox 360
you have to buy a separate charger and batteries
only compatible with their own mics
you have to pay for online
games get scratched easily




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment