Thursday, August 15, 2013

What is the best racing game for the Xbox 360?

Q. What is the best racing game for the Xbox 360? In that game can u create a car?

A. It depends. The best racing *sim* is Forza 2. In it, you can completely customise your car (look, tuning, and parts).

What are some motorcycle racing games for Xbox 360?
Q. It doesn't have to be exclusively motorcycle racing, but it can be. I just want a racing game for Xbox 360 that includes motorcycle racing, oh and it has to be real motorcycles that are features in the game.

A. MX vs series
Trials
Joe Danger
SBK series

what are the best Xbox 360 racing games?
Q. I really want a new Racing game for my xbox 360 but don't know what to get. Need for speed always used to be a good bet, but I haven't been impressed by the last few. I really like just driving around, like on Burnout Paradise, although I obviously like to race, like on Forza. So at the moment Burnout is great. I just fancy a change. Any good games out there?

A. try Grid 2 its like Burnout




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment