Thursday, August 15, 2013

Difference between keyboard and mouse gaming and xbox 360 controller gaming?

Q. I have a gaming pc and I am using Keyboard and mouse. nowadays lot people use Microsoft xbox 360 controller so I thought of buying it. between, is xbox 360 controller better than keyboard and mouse and what's the difference?
thank u!

A. The Mouse-and-keyboard layout is superior to the Xbox controller in almost every way, but there are a few exceptions.

When using a M&K, you have much more control. Let's say I'm playing a sniping game, the sight on my rifle will move EXACTLY as much as I move the mouse, allowing me to have extremely precise shots. With a controller, the sight moves with the control stick, and it's much harder to aim precisely.

The only time an Xbox controller beats out a M&K is in racing games, or games that you spend a huge amount of time driving. With a keyboard, one click equals one click, so when you are turning a car it's much more difficult than with a variable controlstick like a controller.

Most people preferr the Xbox controller because they owned the Xbox first, so they are already comfortable with the controller. If you aren't I strongly suggest you stick to a mouse and keyboard, rather than getting a controller.

In what XBox 360 game should I spend my microsoft point on?
Q. Hi all, So I have some microsoft points that I purchase... and I love the following XBox 360 games: Fifa 11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Need for Speed Hot Persuit. What do you guys recommend me spending my points? Do any of those games have any good extra stuff that is worth spending my points?

A. I say Call of Duty Black Ops because you get more bang for your buck by that I mean you not only have the story mode but you also have online multiplayer that you can spend hours on end playing with other people around the world not to mention all the achievments you could earn.

How can i play xbox 360 games on my pc?
Q. I used to have an xbox, but it broke, so i sent it in and got a new one from microsoft, 3 years later it broke, and my warranty was expired, but im stuck with all my games that i REALLY want to play. Is there a way i can play my xbox 360 games on my pc?

A. No emulators are there till now impossible




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment