Friday, August 16, 2013

What are some xbox 360 games with good co-op campaigns that i can play splitscreen with my brother?

Q. We're leaving for our first year of college soon (we're twins) but going to different colleges. We are going to rent a game and play through it to spend some time together. What xbox 360 games have good co-op campaigns that aren't too short?

Is there anything besides the halo series and Gears of War series, because i have all of those and we've done them all?

A. 1. Call Of Duty Modern Warefare 2
2. Left For Dead 1 and 2.
3. james bond everything or nothing is ummm its okay not the best.
4. halo 1 is awsome i go back and play that all the time wiht my sibling.
5.

What are good co op offline Xbox 360 games?
Q. I've looking for good co op games for my Xbox 360 to play with my cousin but we kind of played most of co op games in thenxbox library like the call of duty series and the halo series any suggestions would help any suggestions would do thank you

A. Left 4 dead 2, it has offline co-op. there are 3 other mates thatll help you fight the zombiess

What are some free roam/sandbox online/co-op Xbox 360 games that are rated T and under?
Q. I wanted to know if there where any free roam and or sandbox games on Xbox 360 that are T and under wile having online and or Co-op gaming?
Besides Minecraft I forgot to add. I already have that.

A. Minecraft is the best free roam/sandbox game everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment