Saturday, August 3, 2013

What free games are there for the xbox 360 on the dashboard?

Q. I wondering if anyone knows of some free games or has a list of all the free games available on the xbox 360 dashboard. I know there's Hexic and Doritos Crash Course but I'm trying to find a few more for my little cousin to play with as he has a short attention span and is bored of the games I own.

A. Try the indie games

when will the xbox 360 with the two free games deal come out?
Q. in gamestop they had a deal that xbox 360 came out with two free games and its the premium one. it went away now. when will it come out. will it come out on new years? please gamestop members answer this.

A. it was a holiday bundle.it was a limited time thing.

How long will the Xbox 360 elite have the two free games?
Q. im gonna get the Xbox 360 elite for christmas and my dad is going to buy it for me on christmas eve (december 24th) so how long will the xbox 360 elite come with the two free games pure and lego batman?

A. You find out to get free games at http://www.gamingfreebies.com for ANY console.

You can also get Paypal, Amazon and much more!

Hope I've helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment