Thursday, August 1, 2013

In Batman Arkham City is their a way to Play Catwoman on the Xbox 360 Game without my Redeem code?

Q. I brought my Batman game from tescos and it was in the used section.
I found the redeem code in the game case and I typed it in and it sayed that the code I had typed in had already been used...I don't have the receat so I cant bring it back I don't think...
I really want to play Catwoman so is their a code/cheat on the Xbox 360 that I can type in or a Redeem code that didn't come with my game that can allow me to play as Catwoman
please!!! Help Xxxxxx :3 :)

A. If the game was in the used game section, then it means the code has been used.

You can not play as Catwoman unless you buy another code.

How much would I get for selling my xbox 360 and games?
Q. I have an Xbox 360 Elite with 250 GB hard drive.
These are the games that I own-
Lego Batman the Video game
Pure
Call of Duty MW2
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Top Spin 4
Halo 4
FIFA 2012
Call of Duty Black Ops

Plus one controller, but I guess that would go with the console itself...how much would I get if I sold all this to Gamestop? How much could I sell all this for on Amazon? Any tips on how to sell it for the maximum price? Im trying to save up for either the new xbox or PS4. Thanks!

A. 120 bucks. The XBOX you would get for 50 - 80 at least. Halo 4 is 20 The rest are all in the 1 digit range
EDIT: This is on gamestop.
~Kevin.
On Amazon you'll get 250 bucks for the XBOX if no damages or cracks.
Halo 4 would be 55
black ops 22 bucks.
cod MW2 15 bucks
And so and so

How much should I sell my Xbox 360 for?
Q. How much should I ask and where should i sell for my Xbox 360 slim 250 gb console. It has all original adapters and wires perfect condition. 2 controllers. Includes Skyrim, batman arkhan city game of the year, fallout 3, asssassins creed 2, revaltions, fable 3, madden 13, oblivion, modern warfare 3, and battlefield 3. Everything in perfect working condition except that mw3 is a little scratched. Also with headset

A. How many times are you gonna have to ask the same question? Arent you happy with the answers? Trust us who wont gain profit by tricking you, people who is independent from one and another, take it like it is. I know it isnt as much as you hope for because you spent alot of money on the system, but you really wont get anywhere above 250$, probably less. if you would have sold it 2 months ago before eveeerybody was selling because of xbox one you would easily get over 300 but now, no sir. You picked the wrong time to thinking about selling it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment