Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What will happen if I trade in my old broken Xbox 360 Elite at GAME?

Q. If I trade in my broken Xbox 360 at game and they don't know it broken, will I get store credit and/or face consequences?
It works for like a 10 minutes for going off lol, will that be ok? Do I need to take my power block and scart lead?

A. Depends if they test it for 10 minutes or more it sounds! You may be better off trying to fix it first...

What are some of the best xbox 360 games?
Q. I'm looking to trade some of my games for other games and I want to know what some good xbox 360 games are that I can trade for. Thanks.

A. Gears Of War
Gears of War 2
Mass Effect
Soul Calibur 4
Rainbow Six:Vegas
Fight Night Round 3
Call of Duty 4
Prince of Persia
Fable 2

These are all recommended, but come for like $30-$50. Try ebay, it works the best. If you need any help in finding them, just e-mail me.


P.S. Definitely get halo 3, CoD 4 and Soul Calibur 4.
These are must have games to play online!!!

How much will i get at gamestop if i trade in 2 psp games and 1 xbox 360 game.?
Q. The 2 psp games are marvel trading card and The force unleashed. And the xbox 360 game is the the simpsons game.

POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!!!!

A. It depends, if they are in good condition you will get more and if you have their case and the book it comes with. No one here could tell you how much exactly you would get your best bet is to go there and ask them how much you would get and if it suffices then sell it to them if not take em home.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment