Saturday, August 10, 2013

Can someone please name some good rpg games for xbox 360 that I can buy?

Q. I need some good rpg games for the xbox 360.does anyone know any good rpg games?also can someone tell me if mass effect is worth buying and the storyline for mass effect

A. I'll start with mass effect, it's a very good game with a very lengthy storyline. The major con about the game is that their are several missions that require you just to talk to people which can be boring very easily. Also, there is not much originality in missions either. It's only $20 bucks new.

Fable 2 is also a very good game with lots of quests, jobs, weapons, and clothes. The only major con is that the very ending sucks as well as the co-op.

I'd say get Fable 2, downloadable content just came out for it.

Are they ever going to make an online Harry Potter rpg game for xbox 360?
Q. I'm sure many people have had the idea of an online harry potter rpg game, but will EA games ever make it for xbox 360, ps3, and wii?

A. if ur talking about an MMORPG then it will never happen... ever

What are the top RPG games on the Xbox 360?
Q. RPG - Role Playing Game
I have been obsessed with FPS for a while (hence the name) and I've gotten a little bored of them, so I moved to the RPG genre. What are the best RPG games for the Xbox 360?

A. Mass Effect 1 and 2
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Borderlands




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment