Sunday, August 4, 2013

What is the best video games on xbox360?

Q. In your opinion, what is the best video games on xbox 360?
I'm into a lot of action games.
By the way, I already got call of duty.

A. Bad Company 2 is the best online game for me

Borderlands is amazing offline and online, though its better playing co-op online.

Street fighter IV and Blaz Blue are favorites as I love fighters.

King of Fighters 98 ultimate match is the best Xbox Arcade game

And those are my favorites....oh and fishing girl is my favorite indie game

EDIT: Got bored and asked my wife, she says Oblivion and Fable 2 are the best games.

Should I buy a raft for fishing or an xbox 360?
Q. I will probably be able to go fishing 1-2 times a month. I won't be able to go fishing during the winter either. I also like the xbox 360 a lot and I want to be able to play against my friends online.

A. Buy a xbox and a fishing game.Two flies one smack.

What playstation game can i get that is equivalent to Xbox 360s HALO?
Q. i used to have an xbox 360 and loved playing Halo what can i play on the playstation 3 which is a similar sort of game.

A. like fish dude said, there is no game like halo 3 you shouldnt have got rid of your 360




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment