Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is the most satisfying ending in Fallout 3?

Q. I just recently brought Fallout 3 for the Xbox 360 and it just might be the smartest purchase I've ever made lol and I enjoyed the game so much that I completed all quests (excluding the final one) and would just like to know with what karma would I get the most fulling conclusion.

A. If You really like the game I would recommend the extra download-able content as they are excellent and add to the game very well. Broken Steel, which extends the main story line and raises the level cap, and Point Lookout which features several very fun sequences when you get swarmed by Feral Ghouls. If You are not interested in the add-ons then I always preferred the evil option (enclave). This leads to a very satisfying conclusion and end video.

What are the best xbox 360 games ever made?
Q. i just got one and want to know some good games to get.

A. Mass Effect 1 & 2 (best if played in order)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (set the bar in FPS)

Personal Favorite: Saints Row 3

Where can I find a list of every Xbox game ever made?
Q. Like, just an online list of Xbox games, but not Xbox 360 or PS2/3.
I JUST want a list for the original Xbox, only.
Does anyone know where I can find something like that?

I've been looking for a good game to play.

A. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_xbox_games
also. google is your friend




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment