Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What are some good multiplayer xbox 360 games?

Q. I need to find a fun multiplayer game for the xbox 360 that is not a shooter or a shorts game. Have any suggestions?

A. The 'Soul Caliber' series is pretty good. It's a fighter in which you can create your own fighters with customized armor, weapons and special abilities. It has online and offline multiplayer modes. 2 players max.

The 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance' games are great. It's a hack-and-slash game very similar to the 'Gauntlet' arcade games, except you fight with comic book superheroes. It also has both online and offline multiplayer modes - max is 4 players.

If you're looking for specifically multiplayer games, check out my source. It's a database for all multiplayer games and how their multiplayer features work.

What are some fun xbox 360 online coop multiplayer games?
Q. I am trying to find xbox 360 games for me and 2 or 3 of my buddies to play over xbox live. like games that we can follow the story line together and complete it. not like black ops or halo. Something like Dead Island. Other suggestions please let me know!
Im looking for games that are more like Dead Island or GTA. Pretty free ranged games and you can still follow the story but it is not mandatory.

A. You say not like Halo, but every Halo game has had a cooperative campaign that sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Here are a few other ideas for you.

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Gears of War (2 player co-op for 1 and 2 expanded to 4 player for 3)


I liked the Army of Two games but it sounds like you need more people than those will handle.

What are the best Xbox 360 multiplayer games?
Q. I want to buy an Xbox 360 with my brother but what are the best multiplayer games? I mean the ones with out online but you can play with the person sitting right next to you. I looked on Gamespot but that says that Grand Theft Auto IV is only 1 player but 16 player online. Is that ture?
I mean games that I don't need online for!!!

A. Gears of War 2, Guitar Hero, and Resident Evil are great multiplayer offline games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment