Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What games to purchase for my new xbox 360?

Q. I will be purchasing an xbox 360 later today and am still brainstorming about what games to buy. Black ops is a for sure, and i can probably afford around 2-3 more games. I was thinking about Gears 2 and something else. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

A. Gears of War is okay, but if I were you, I would wait for the new one to come out in the fall. People say that Halo: Reach is good, but I can't stand it because the Halo series has been overplayed for me. Fable 3 is pretty good. I've been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed games lately, too...

What xbox 360 games would you reccomend to a new gamer?
Q. I just won a free xbox 360 with Kinect which is awesome because I've wanted one for years but my family just couldn't afford it. So, I think I kinda know which games I want that will be released later, but which games do you think I should get that are already out, or coming soon? I'm looking for good graphics and I love first person shooters. Don't forget the kinect games also please! Thank You for answering!

A. Halo And/Or COD, You Will LOVE Them.

Also, Not First Person Shooters But I Would Consider GettingFable Or Any Of The Rockstar Games If I Where You (L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto)

Is there any way to connect a set of headphones to and Xbox 360 so I can hear the game?
Q. I enjoy playing Xbox 360 late at night when I get off work but my roommate enjoys sleeping when I do. I would like to know if there is anyway that I can get the sound of the game to come to my headset (not the online gaming gaming one you talk into). I am willing to buy attachments that would make it work. Please help.

A. a pair of Turtle Beaches is probably the best thing you can get for your purpose, but im not sure if thats the one you ment when you said "(not the online gaming gaming one you talk into)."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment