Thursday, August 29, 2013

My car constantly turns left by itself in nascar the game inside line?

Q. I bought nascar the game: inside line. I noticed that when on straight aways and even in turns the car leans toward the left even if you dont touch the controller and it makes it hard to keep control of the car. I noticed it a little bit with a controller but then i hooked my racing wheel up and its more exaggerated. Its really annoying. I have all thr steering assists on but i havent changed any tuning options. How can i fix this? Please be specific. I hace an xbox 360 slim.

A. When this happens, it usually means your controller has pretty stiff analog stick and stays slightly to the left or it could either mean you need a new controller or maybe its the game. You can try testing the controller on other games to see if the same thing happens or try restarting your nascar game but removing your disc and cleaning it.

How to play the original Xbox game NASCAR Heat 2002 on a 360?
Q. Does anyone know how to play The original Xbox game NASCAR Heat 2002 on Xbox 360 ? Also I ask is because when I put the game in it tells me that this game is not comparable so what should I do if it involves a PC tell me as you would with someone that doesn't know much about computers but walk me through the steps

A. Not having a 360 myself, I'm not exactly sure of the process, but I know that you need to have Xbox live connected to download something that runs the original Xbox games, and that you need an external hard drive to store it on.

Do you need XBOX LIVE and PLAYSTATION NETWORK to have the free 2011 update on NASCAR THE GAME 2011?
Q. I have the XBOX 360 ARCADE. Ive tried getting XBOX LIVE several times. It's not going to happen. I am really looking foward to NASCAR THE GAME 2011. I heard there was a free update for the 2011 drivers and paint schemes. Do I need XBOX LIVE for this update?

A. yes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment