Monday, August 5, 2013

Can an Xbox 360 Drive in Computer play xbox 360 games?

Q. Is it possible to put an xbox 360 drive in a computer and play xbox games on it? My xbox has rrod and I can fix it but was wondering if you could use something else besides its native motherboard. Like having your computer without its drive and replacing it with the 360's. If thats not possible, then can you tell me where the xbox 360's games get the information to run from? Thanks!

A. The answer is no sorry the xbox 360 is a custom built device mad to run games made for it, Its motherboard is uniquely made and in that way a pc can not run a game that is not made for it each platform has unique code that only that device can run mainly due to there perspective cpu and gpu particularly how the process commands so it is pretty much imposable to run a 360 game on pc hardware sorry

How to play Xbox 360 games without the disc being in the disc tray?
Q. Does anyone know how to play Xbox 360 games without the disc being in the disc tray. Rent the game burn it to the hdd and play it any time u want without the disc. Someone out there some were has to have figured it out. Modded or not.

A. No there is no way to do that. You can install it to the hard drive, but to play the game you'll always need the disc.

Is there any way to play xbox 360 games on a regular xbox?
Q. I have an xbox with an xecuter modchip installed. I really like my xbox but I can't play any of the really cool new games. Is there some kind of emulator or anything that I could use to let me play xbox 360 games on it?

A. No. The XBOX 1 is not forward compatible. The xbox 360 can play SOME xbox 1 games, but not all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment